Thank you for your interest in carrying MI RootsWear products!
You're only a few steps away from access to our Wholesale Program, and selling one of the hottest new Michigan brands!
While we strive to make MI RootsWear accessible to everyone who lives in or loves our great state, we do have a few requirements for our retail partners:
- Your business must have a sales tax license, and/or a Tax ID or FEIN number
- Your business must be either a “Michigan store” (or at least have a “Michigan products” section), or else a clothing store which does not sell its own branded clothing. If a Michigan store, the nature of the store or Michigan products section must be obvious, and prominently displayed in view of the public. If a clothing store, you must sell clothing primarily related to Michigan, and/or individual towns/cities/regions within Michigan.
- Your store is called “The Michigan Emporium” and sells only Michigan-made products
- You have a small, eclectic boutique, with a prominently labeled “Michigan Products” display
- You have a “t-shirt shop” in a tourist town, with other shirts that say “Michigan Pride,” “Up North,” etc.
MI RootsWear reserves the right to determine eligibility of its retail partners at its sole discretion.
Absolutely no online sales of MI RootsWear products are allowed under any circumstances.[powr-form-builder label="Enter a Label"]
(If the form does not display above, please refresh your page)